Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfalls – Sunset, full day trip
We start from your hotel at 8.30 am for our journey to the Senaru Waterfalls in the North of Lombok. The ride takes about 2 ½ hours, driving along the coastal road, in the meantime enjoying the beautiful scenery of the northern district. In Tanjung we are passing the local daily market where we see the locals selling and buying their daily needs. If you are interested we can have a short break at the market. From Tanjung we continue to Senaru. Arriving at Senaru we can have a break first for your lunch before heading to the beautiful waterfalls.
After lunch you get your local guide who will guide you first to the Waterfall Sendang Gile and then to the second one, Tiu Kelep. Coming back from the waterfalls we will drive to Bayan Traditional Village where we can see the first Mosque in Lombok, Masjid Kuno and the locals making hand-woven fabrics called Tenun. From Bayan we drive back to Senggigi area having a break at Nipah Beach to enjoy sunset time.
At Nipah Beach we have an astonishing view over the 3-Gili’s and Bali’s Mountain Agung and the locals selling fresh grilled fish. From Nipah Beach we will bring you back to your hotel.
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.250.000 (approx US$ 84,-)
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- entrance fee and local guide at the waterfall
- water bottles
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
*our prices already included local Tax*