Combination of local Culture- Tete Batu Rice fields-Waterfall, full day trip
We pick you up from your hotel at 8.30 am and start our way to Tete Batu in the East of Lombok. We are passing the local daily market, Kebon Roek, in Ampenan and Sweta City. Our ride to Tete Batu takes about 2 hours.
On the way we will see many rice fields and local daily activities in the rice fields. Arriving in Tete Batu, at first you can have your lunch before you start walking in the rice fields. A local guide will show you around, explaining about the local agriculture such as rice, coffee, cacao, vanilla and so on. And he will bring you to the small waterfall called Sarang Walet.
Duration of the total walk in the rice fields is approximately 3 hours. Coming back from enjoying the rice fields we can have a coffee break first before heading back to your hotel in Senggigi area which takes us about 3 hours.
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.600.000 (approx US$ 100,-)
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- local guide in Tete Batu and entrance fee at the waterfall
- water bottles and soft drinks
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
*our prices already included local Tax*