Full day trip snorkeling at Gili Nanggu and surrounded islands
From your hotel we start at 8.30 am. We drive almost 2 hours to the harbor in South-west Lombok. On the way we can see local daily activities, like locals making bricks and working in the rice fields.
In the harbor a local private boat is waiting for us to bring us first to Gili Kedis. Gili Kedis is a very small uninhabited island. Here you have some time for snorkeling or just relaxing. From Gili Kedis we move to Gili Sudak where we can see many different colors of starfish and coral. At Gili Sudak you can have your lunch, or if you prefer to have lunch at the private island Gili Nanggu we continue to Gili Nanggu. At Gili Nanggu it’s easy to snorkel from the shore. Close to the beach we’ll find all kinds of colorful fish without going deep. The coral here is still untouched, you will be amazed!
Around 16.00 pm the boat will bring us back to the harbor and we start our way back to Senggigi area. Our last stop is at the pottery village Banyumulek in West Lombok. Here you can see old fashion handmade clay production. The friendly locals are enthusiastic to explain the production process and you can try to make some yourself. It’s also possible to purchase some local pottery and safe packing is guaranteed. After Banyumulek we are heading back to your hotel.
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.850.000 (approx US$ 118,-), includes Private Boat rental & snorkeling equipment
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- private boat rental & snorkeling equipment
- water bottles
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
*our prices already included local Tax*