Full day trip snorkeling at Gili Layar and surrounded islands
Starting from your hotel at 8.30 am we are driving almost 2 ¼ hours to the harbor in South-west Lombok. On the way we can see local daily activities, such as locals making bricks and working in the rice fields. In the harbor of Tembowong a local private boat is waiting for us to bring us to Secret Island Gili Layar. The boat trip last around 20 minutes, on the way we pass Gili Gede, the biggest island of South-west coast and we see some pearl farms.
Our first stop is close to Gili Rengit where your first snorkeling adventure, snorkeling from the boat, starts. You will see beautiful untouched coral and many colorful fish. After that we continue to Gili Layar. At Gili Layar we see almost unspoiled nature, powder white sand and almost no accommodation. Here we start our relaxing time, swimming, snorkeling and so on. You will be amazed seeing the beautiful colorful coral and many different kind of fish. Then we have time to enjoy our lunch at the beach.
After lunch, still having time for relaxing, around 15.00 pm the boat will start to bring us to Gili Gede, our last stop for snorkeling. Around 16.00 pm the boat will bring us back to the harbor for our ride back to your hotel in Senggigi area.
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.500.000 (approx US$ 107,-), includes Private boat rental & snorkeling equipment
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- private boat and snorkeling equipment rental
- water bottles
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
*our prices already included local Tax*