Exploring southern Beaches, Selong Belanak- Mawun, full day trip
We pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am and drive to the pottery village Banyumulek in west Lombok. Here you can see old fashion handmade clay production. The friendly locals are enthusiastic to explain the production process and you can try to make some yourself. It’s also possible to purchase some local pottery and safe packing is guaranteed. Our trip continues to Sukerare Hand weaving Village, Middle Lombok. The locals here making the traditional hand woven fabrics called Tenun. All the girls in the village must learn to make the Tenun before getting married.
From Sukerare we are heading to Selong Beach, South Lombok, on the way we will see local daily activities. At Selong Beach we have time for relaxing, you can swim, learn surfing, or just relax at the most beautiful white sandy beach of South Lombok. Here you also can have your lunch at Laut Biru Restaurant or a local restaurant.
Our trip continues to Mawun Beach where we spend some time enjoying the beach. Late afternoon we start our way back to Senggigi area passing Mandalika/ Kute. On the way we will have a stop at the Traditional Sasak Village, Ende or Rambitang, where you can see how the people of Lombok, called Sasak, lived long time ago. From here we continue to Senggigi area, back to your hotel.
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.250.000 (approx US$ 79,-)
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- local guide at traditional Village Ende or Rambitang
- water bottles and soft drinks
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- donation at the traditional Village Ende or Rambitang
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
*our prices already included local Tax*