City- Culture tour, full day trip
Starting from your hotel at 9.00 am, we drive first to Ampenan, to visit the daily local market called Kebon Roek. At the daily market we see the locals buying and selling their daily needs. From Ampenan our journey continues to Mataram City where we are visiting the biggest Mosque of Lombok, Islamic Centre. If you are interested in a tour of the mosque, please for the women bring some clothes to cover your arms and legs to show respect.
From Islamic Centre we continue to Cakra market in the heart of the City. At Cakra market we can find locals selling all kind of local things such as daily needs, traditional clothes like sarongs, wedding clothes, stone jewellery and many others. After Cakra market we will find a local clean restaurant for your lunch. Finished your lunch we continue to Lingsar Temple. Here we can see the blend of two religions; Hindu and Muslim. Our local guide there will explain about ancient history of these 2 religions and the symbolic harmony of it.
After visiting Lingsar we are heading to Sukerare Hand weaving Village.. At Sukerare Hand weaving Village we can see the locals making the traditional hand woven fabrics called Tenun. All the girls in the village must learn to make the Tenun before getting married. From Sukerare we start our way back to your hotel in Senggigi area
Price for 2 persons: IDR 1.250.000 (approx US$ 79,-)
Our daily trip includes:
- an English speaking driver/ guide
- a comfortable air conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
- fuel and parking fees
- entrance fee and local guide at Temple/ Mosque
- water bottles and soft drinks
- flexible time, depending on the agreement
- special arrangements to carry big groups
- our English speaking guides give you insight to the real Lombok – the history, religion, cultural, art –let us know if you have a special interest.
Not included in the Tour Prices are:
- meals not provided by us
- personal expenses such as souvenirs, tippings
- donation at Temple/ Mosque
*our prices already included local Tax*